LSA – Reserve with Google Integration
Modified on: Wed, 19 Sep, 2022 at 1:07 PM
- The following integration requires Local Services Ads account
- The Integration supports only the “Home Services” Company Niche (Local Service providers)
- Currently Reserve with Google is supported only in United States
- Settings > Business Info > Company Name and Address should match LSA Business Details
Now you can integrate Local Services Ads – Reserve with Google by following the below steps
1. In your Account go to Settings > Integrations and click “Connect” under Reserve with google
2. Choose the Local service you are providing and click “Proceed” to open Google Local services Ads in a new tab
3. Login and link your Google Local Services Ads account (opened in a new tab)
4. Click “Configure Calendar” to navigate to Calendar Settings
5. Create/Edit a calendar to configure Reserve with Google service
6. Integration Status – Pending: It will take up to 48Hrs for Google to Verify the integration
Note: If the status is “Not Matched“, then your Business Info didn’t match with your LSA Business Details. So, you will have to update Settings > Business Info and reintegrate (Delete & Integrate again).
7. Your LSA – Reserve with Google Integration is done!
How it works?
The Appointments booked through Local Services Ads are managed in the respective Account’s Calendar.
Did you find it helpful? Yes No