Phalera is an All-in-one CRM by a leading Digital Marketing company, Lead Nicely. We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by developing and managing a pipeline of new business opportunities. You will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to closing deals.
Who We Are
Phalera is an All-in-one CRM solution that helps businesses of all sizes manage their customer relationships and drive growth. Our platform provides a comprehensive set of tools for sales, marketing, customer service, and collaboration, all in one easy-to-use package. Our mission is to help businesses build lasting relationships with their customers and drive long-term success.
Who You Are
As a Sales Representative at Phalera, you are an ambitious and results-driven individual who is passionate about helping businesses grow. You have a proven track record of success in sales, preferably in a SaaS environment, and are always looking for ways to exceed your targets. You are a skilled communicator who can build relationships with prospects and clients and understand their needs and pain points. You have strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize your sales pipeline and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is committed to delivering exceptional results.
- Identify and nurture new relationships with potential customers
- Assist in developing a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through inbound customer engagement
- Nurture and build relationships with prospects, understanding their needs and pain points, and positioning Phalera’s solution to solve their challenges
- Work regularly with Marketing, Sales, and Product development teams to implement business development initiatives
- Discover and capture all relevant top of funnel customer demographic information
- Manage and prioritize your sales pipeline to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Learn, understand, and be able to articulate the Value Proposition of the Phalera platform to impact conversion to trial metrics
- Conduct consultative pre-qualification of prospects for Phalera’s sales process via phone, SMS, email, and ticketed support driving them to the best trial for their business.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure a seamless onboarding process for new clients
- Continuously update and maintain accurate records in our CRM system
- 2+ years of successful sales experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships with prospects and clients
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience using a CRM system
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about sales, customer success, and helping businesses grow, then we want to hear from you. Join our team and be a part of the exciting growth journey of Phalera!